воскресенье, 25 апреля 2010 г.

Week in the Life update

I really enjoy this journey called "A Week in a Life". Wanted to share just a few pictures that make up our life. Pictures that otherwise would've not happened if it wasn't for this project.

Pretty much every morning starts with this cup for me. Contents in it vary.

Kids leaving for school:

Bus stop in the morning.

This table is always occupied by something or someone, no matter how hard we try to keep it free of clutter.

This is what I found on a camera after my kids left for school. My daughter was so proud that she was able to take that cool picture like mom likes to do (with blurry background):

Laundry. This is a picture after laundry was done. (didn't want to document before):

Cousins watching their favorite Russian movie "Ny pogodi":

"Count every moment together as a gift" - just heard that phrase on the radio. And this is so true.

2 комментария:

  1. SO TRUE!!!! Count every moment as a gift! And u have proof... u have it all (almost) on pictures! Very nice pictures!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you! I love to go back and see those little bits and pieces of our like in photos.

    ОтветитьУдалить