четверг, 26 апреля 2012 г.

Challenge at TwoPeas...

Hello! I have made a page for another challenge at Two Peas in a Bucket. One of the challenges there is to scraplift yourself - your own work. I like to participate in challenges, because it gives you a starting point. So I had to pick one of my layouts to repeat it again. I decided to go with one that I remember went pretty easy for me the first time. My new page:


Another challenge for me was combining this many colors on one page. I usually tend to make monochromatic pages, but today I felt like trying to add more colors like Kelly Goree or Summer Fullerton and many others do so well.
And my original layout was done back in September. I like when I can fit multiple photos on a page, so this 5-photo LO was done once again but in a mirror reflection with a few little changes. Here is an older page I scraplifted or you can check the post HERE :  


Hope you give scraplifting a try. Changing colors and pictures make it a different page, well almost. But I'm not planning on having these side by side in the album, so I guess those who will be looking at it wouldn't notice.

Best wishes from our house to yours!

9 комментариев:

  1. Wow Anya, that’s very close to the first one! Very nice! I like the color combinations. I see what you mean how it’s a challenge to combine them all together, but surprisingly they really work! And look at you using big words like “monochromatic” :-D haha kidding! And why did u have to put me in there? :-/ ew

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thanks! And I'm pretty sure you'll be seeing more of you somewhere in there... especially in PL. That's coming soon too :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Anya, did you order prints for me last week?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I have to agree with the other two, great color combo!!! So warm and inviting, just a very nice page, again.
    And Ira, stop that negative comments, you look really nice in them :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. And by the way, last day of classes today, yaaaay, just 3 more finals and graduation the 12th :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Katya, I did order them but left the envelope on the piano :( I was very upset, because my very needed Thank you card was also there...

    Lora, I'm so happy for you!!! Best of luck on your finals! I can only imagine how tired you are of the school...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I love this page! Great blog! I am always checking to see if you posted something new.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Thank you! Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you can find some inspiration here and always appreciate any comment - they make my day!

    ОтветитьУдалить