среда, 21 августа 2013 г.

I'm feeling lucky...

Hi! I was just listening to PRT172 this morning. There was a discussion about being on a design team when you are not loving the products you have to work with. I never thought about it. And I just felt SO lucky to actually being able to work with products I absolutely love! Great show by the way! Here I made another page for Les Papiers de Pandore using their beautiful collections!

When I first saw that background paper, I knew I wanted to make a birthday page with it.


I used a number of cut out pieces on this page, including a circle tag from winter collection.


Hmm... I never leave enough space for journaling. Had to reduce the font size to minimum and delete a few sentences to fit it all into the journaling card, but it all worked out just fine!


I had so much fun creating this page! I guess, working with the products you love help you enjoy the process even more! Something else I discovered while being on a DT - I love to work with kits or limited supplies! I used to spend SO much time going through my stash finding just the right piece of paper, that I never actually got anything done. This experience taught me to make my decisions quicker.Thank you Les Papiers de Pandore!

Thanks you dear friends and visitors! Would love to hear from you!

15 комментариев:

  1. ох, боже! какие фото чудесные! и оформление им под стать!:) такое легкое и летнее

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Спасибо Алина! Трудно только было выбрать три фото из пятидесяти :)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Adorable pictures! I can only imagine how hard it was hard to choose from 50, they were all pirfect.I still struggle with this issue.
    Love the layout! all the color combinations and pieces goes well together, so perfect for a 1 year old boy.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Спасибочки! Я помню как ты обещала что уже начнёшь свои перебирать :))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. LOVE the LO!!! :) and the pictures are so adorable!!! :) and i remember you saying that "blue" is not your favorite color to work with... but now you have a SWEET reason to use it, and actually really good at it!! :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Wow. This is a gorgeous page! The colors and design are perfect

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Thank you, girls!

    Ira, I love blue now! It's one of my favorite colors to work with, if not the favorite :) It goes well with so many different colors!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. What a beautiful page. Love the colors and the layering. Thank you for stopping by my blog Anya and leaving some comment love! Hope you will visit again soon!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. We could all learn so much from you, Anya! Thank you for your inspiration. This is just as cute as can be. Totally in love with all those layers!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Just gorgeous. The pale blue and orange compliment each other and love the playfullness in your layout.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

    ОтветитьУдалить