She has written so many articles about me. I was reading Studio "A" section in CK magazine of March 09 issue this morning, and felt like she was totally talking to me. Feel totally inspired now, and there might be a page happening today!
"5 common trouble spots" by Ali Edwards. Just a few words from each spots that she covered:
1. Thinking your project has to be perfect. Focus on the story you are trying to communicate rather than attempting to achieve creative perfection...
2. Having too much stuff. You might end up taking all the time you set aside just choosing what items you want to use on a layout...
3. Comparing yourself to others. There's no right or wrong way to scrapbook! Remember: If you are scrapbooking, you're doing it right!
4. Not telling your story with words as well as photos. Journaling is really one of the most important parts of the scrapbooking.
5. Not backing up photos. Make it a habbit to back up your photos, print out the ones you love the most and plan to scrapbook, and burn them to a DVD. It's worth the time and effort.
I will be back with my unperfect layout which carries some dear memories I want to share and remember. Yes, it's that simple. See you later today.