среда, 8 декабря 2010 г.

First Sunday of December

Busy is not always fun, but I love this kind of busy. We had an orchestra trip scheduled for this day. Planning to use one of these pictures for December Daily. Loving the project just as much as I did last year, but what it makes it even more fun is that I have my friends go along with me doing the same project. Love you girls!

Have a lot more pictures from that day, but will share only two more:


Will be back soon to hopefully share some of my finished December Daily pages.

See you!

3 комментария:

  1. Nice pics... especially the 2nd one!!! THE MOST GEORGEOUS MAN ALIVE!!!!! LOVE HIM TO DEATH!!!!! :-@

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. That is so sweet Ira! Now I know why you were going through all there post, you were trying to find you man :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. hahahah YES! that was the only reason! :-) :-) :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить