I did a lot of thinking on 1/1/11 about what my goals are for 2011. I had too many ideas and now I have to make up my mind on what I should stick with.
The ones I want to share here are scrapbooking related.
1. Project Life by Becky Higgins still sounds very tempting. I checked her digital version and totally loved it! Partially because it can be done on your computer throughout the year and they will ship you a book at the end of the year. No ordering pictures, no writing on journaling cards...
2. I plan on posting HERE more regularly. It is a part of scrapbooking and also, every time I type I learn something. I dread the journaling part of scrapbooking since we speak a different language at home, so I find it a little challenging to write in English. That's where number 3 comes:
3. I would really love to take a journaling related class for scrapbookers. I know I could benefit from it. Anytime Roundtable crew discusses that subject I take little notes and refer to them later.
4. I wanted to add something new to this blog this year. It's one of the challenges we like to share with my sister. Scralift Sunday is what I think we should call it. There are so many talented ladies who've spent great amount of time designing their pages. We can all benefit from it by scraplifting their work. To get more pages done, I plan to scraplift a page every week.
5. The biggest decision was dividing my pages into two different categories: regular pages where pictures take the center stage and a story style - very, very simple. I really want to start recording more stories. For regular pages I will spend more time playing with paper and embellishments as for story style it will be minimal. I even decided to do most of them in 8.5x11 format.
6. Week in a life. I have done it twice. The first time my camera broke. The second time around I did take ton of pictures every day for entire week but never did anything with it. I would love to finish my unfinished project and would like to participate with Ali Edwards again. Sticking with December Daily for sure.
7. Another one of my ideas was to create some kind of Creative Circle to meet at least once a month meetings with female friends for scrapbooking. It is probably the most challenging one, but I have been dreaming about it for over a year now. Just don't feel brave enough to do it.
Well, and this is only scrapbooking related desires... I will share some work soon. Made two pages today. Both were story style. Happy scrapping everyone!