понедельник, 23 января 2012 г.

"My favorite Memories" page

I've made two more pages last week, but they were both out of season. I'm out of winter pictures right now, so I'll just share one of those pages today (the other one is missing journaling). Well, at least the colors on this one are kind of wintery...

I love to work with most recent pictures the most, but sometimes it's fun to go back and use 5 years old pictures, like I did here, or even older:

Lot's of stitching on this one. You can tell I was happy to use my sewing machine again, after my husband fixed it's foot pedal...

Thank you everyone who takes a moment to leave a comment! I really enjoy reading them and they keep this place alive!

Have a very happy Monday!

10 комментариев:

  1. Anya nice LO as always!!! I kinda miss Florida... well actually just the "vacation" feel of it! I even remember that fountain in St. Pete beach :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Ohh and by the way, you only had 2 girls there... now your going to have 4!!! :-) wow! Such a Blessing!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Ohh and another thing, LOVE the blue color and the stitching on the LO! I always wondered how all those pieces of papers stay together :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Ahh, you are so nice! You decided to multiply my joy by dividing your comment it three pieces :))

    And yes, I miss Florida too, especially knowing we wouldn't be able to go there this year :(

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Hi...y menya ploho rabotal internet, i na etot blog nevozmozhno bilo zaiti, on yzhasno dolgo zagryzhalsya. Anya, very nice page as always. Kakaya ona yzhe y tebya po schety? We also got a chance to enjoy the snow. I even tried to have a snow ball fight with my big belly lol. Well it was fun.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Anya, love how your stitches are so neat all the time. Wait till you see my stitching on my DD:((( they're bad

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Katya glad to have you back!! Anka, it's still guesses... Another week or so and might share the news :) About stitches, I used my other sewing machine twice, when this one was broken, they turned out really bad. I think the foot was too loose, which didn't hold the paper under tight enough.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Some of our lost commenters are back :)
    Great page! No journaling though... ;) But I think you have other pages from this time, no?
    Ira, 4 girls? Really? :) I think it will be a boy! :D
    But then again, I'm not that good at guessing these things...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Ничего не знаю, Лианочка сказала что будет Дашенька!иначе быть не может!))шучу...конечно как Бог даст)уже не дождусь новости!Фото как всегда оочень красвые!!не перестаю любоваться и поражаться таким талантом!!как говорит мама "Аня вся в свою маму"!)

    ОтветитьУдалить