пятница, 11 мая 2012 г.

Mother's Day cards...

Hi! Today I just wanted quickly share a few cards that I made for Mother's Day. I made three yesterday and two more this morning. I don't do cards very often, so half the time I'm confused where to start and what to add to it. So here are my simple cards.

Card number one:

Number two:

Number three:

Number four:

And number five:

Since these were for Mother's Day, pink was an obvious choice. I tried making one of each in blue and yellow too. Had to add pears or rhinestones to each and every one of them - card doesn't look complete to me without those. That's it for today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Update: You can find more Mother's day cards HERE ! Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

12 комментариев:

  1. Anya, your cards are absolutely gorgeous! Nothing like you can buy at the store-seriously! I think that these belen'kie kruzheva would be really adored by older generation moms and grandmothers. (Judging by what my grandma likes)
    Anyway, you have a great weekend too and Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Ань, ну когда ты эту красоту успеваешь делать??просто слов нет!загляденье!!)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Ой, спасибо девочки огромное! Вы мне настроение подняли, а то я думала что с открытками у меня получился пролёт :)

    Аня, а эти салфеточки тоже мне напоминают бабушку. Но открыткам они добавляют что то нежное и женственное :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Beautiful cards!!! I was trying to choose one that is my favorite and can't, they are all so great!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Anya I am buying few cards from you today, just lovely! I also need one for bridal shower, please! Tak ydobno i exat nikuda nenuzhno, ti davay napered na vse events nadelay poka esho vremya est :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. He-he... Thanks! At least I'm having fun making them :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Great variety and lovely choices! Thank you for posting!
    Cheryl

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. These cards are all very lovely. I make digital stuff and the hearts on Number 4 inspired me to make some hearts myself. I placed a link to this page on my blog for others to see your beautiful cards.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Love your cards. I make cards, too. Check out my sight.
    https://lindascardsandmore.blogspot.com

    Also I write a spiritual blog.
    https://devotionsbylv.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Had to laugh when you wrote that you had to add "Pears and Rhinestones" to the yellow and blue cards. I looked for Pears and couldn't find them! LOL (Typos! heeheehee) That being said...your cards are beautiful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. hehe)))) You are right! I'm not even going to fix it now:))

      Удалить