понедельник, 15 октября 2012 г.

Morning walk and another page

I love morning walks! There is something magical about it. Sometimes I like to take a camera with me and capture a few things along the way. This is what my walk looked like today:


For my next page I decided to use neuterals with some pinks in the kit. Well, I had no idea how much trouble I was getting myself into. I just could not be happy with the page. I was placing it aside, thinking the next time I come back it will be easier to figure out how to fix it, but then I decided to go ahead with the story and call it finished. It didn't turn out the way I wanted it, but it's another story recorded.


Since there weren't enough of pinks in the kit, I found a card (which is considered a memorabilia) and punched a circle out if it:
 

 And for those who likes to read the story:


 Done. My next page is few minutes from being completed. I hope to get it done tonight, so that I can post it tomorrow!

Have a nice day and I'll see you soon!

6 комментариев:

  1. Anya very nice LO! Lianochka looks so innocent in it :) i like the colors, ochen' nezhno. Very nice and yes finish your next one, i want to see it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Спасибо! Я сама хочу быстрее её закончить - it's about my DH!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Anya, tak chto togda Liana polychila na den' rojdeniya esli ne chasi?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. :))) Она ещё рассказывала нам про какую то куклу в коробочке, но так как мы не могли понять то мы поехали в магазин и она сама себе выбрала какую хотела...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. What don't you like about it? I think it looks great. And that's absolutely right, you have the story down, that's a forever memory!!
    Morning walks are so nice! They set to mood for the whole day and you feel energetic and refreshed!

    ОтветитьУдалить