понедельник, 15 октября 2012 г.

Morning walk and another page

I love morning walks! There is something magical about it. Sometimes I like to take a camera with me and capture a few things along the way. This is what my walk looked like today:


For my next page I decided to use neuterals with some pinks in the kit. Well, I had no idea how much trouble I was getting myself into. I just could not be happy with the page. I was placing it aside, thinking the next time I come back it will be easier to figure out how to fix it, but then I decided to go ahead with the story and call it finished. It didn't turn out the way I wanted it, but it's another story recorded.


Since there weren't enough of pinks in the kit, I found a card (which is considered a memorabilia) and punched a circle out if it:
 

 And for those who likes to read the story:


 Done. My next page is few minutes from being completed. I hope to get it done tonight, so that I can post it tomorrow!

Have a nice day and I'll see you soon!

6 комментариев:

  1. Anya very nice LO! Lianochka looks so innocent in it :) i like the colors, ochen' nezhno. Very nice and yes finish your next one, i want to see it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Спасибо! Я сама хочу быстрее её закончить - it's about my DH!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Anya, tak chto togda Liana polychila na den' rojdeniya esli ne chasi?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. :))) Она ещё рассказывала нам про какую то куклу в коробочке, но так как мы не могли понять то мы поехали в магазин и она сама себе выбрала какую хотела...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. What don't you like about it? I think it looks great. And that's absolutely right, you have the story down, that's a forever memory!!
    Morning walks are so nice! They set to mood for the whole day and you feel energetic and refreshed!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Anya where is your new LO? i'm waiting.... :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить