пятница, 16 декабря 2011 г.

Days 15, 11 & 9

Three more pages for today. Somehow I get all these random numbers.
Day 9.


Another fold with pictures:


Full page:


Day 11.

This day has two full pages. It was a Sunday, and sometimes our Sundays are full of different activities. Just couldn't combine these two.



I have full sized pages that go from day to day, but when I have more then one page to add for one day, I make sure one of these pages is skinnier, so that you could see that day is not finished. If that makes any sense at all.



The other half of Day 11:



Day 15.

That was yesterday. Picture was taken around 10 pm. Lighting was pretty bad, so I had to print it b/w. But it is still one of my favorite images of the month so far:


The envelope will include a story that was read that night. I just didn't have it ready yet.

Fifteen days of this December are already history. Today is the sixteenth. It's your choice to find something good in it. Enjoy today, because it leaves pretty quickly.

Nine more days to go!

11 комментариев:

  1. Anya, pages for day 9 are my favorite so far

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Nice! I'm aleady half way cought up :) It is nice to have the pages done during December, it ingranes those memories in our mind and I remember so much more of what happened.
    Day 15 is what making this DD is all about, precious moments documented forever!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Anya, I still haven't gotten those couple of pictures that were done spontaneously on Sunday ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Kat, how are you moving along with your DD? I'm off college now so you can come over anytime for anything or just because :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Thank you Katya. It's still very simple. But I guess simple doesn't mean boring...

    Good job Lora! Half way done?!

    Yeah, I need to send some pics out to you and Katya too.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I agree with that, sometimes simple is even more than the elaborate! And for DD, I think it works great!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. You're so good with keeping up Anya. I will finally be putting more of mine together because I'm finally done with my finals today!!! I sent you my DD pages that I've done so far so check your e-mail.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Congrats with finishing finals!!! I know what a relief that is... Enjoy the break :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Lora, i haven't done anything yet. And yes i need couple things from u.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Truly gorgeous album!!! I love everything I've seen, stunning!

    ОтветитьУдалить