пятница, 25 марта 2011 г.

Loving PRT

On one of the PRT Episodes (Paperclipping Roundtable), panel of scrapbookers discussed their page making process and different approaches they take. I realized that I always had two different ones just like Stacy Jullian explained. One that will be slow cooking for days, weeks or even months before I finally decide on how I want to tell that story in words and pictures. And the other one usually happens pretty quickly. I get inspired either by papers, pictures, product, someones work or just by cleaning my work area. Today's layout was one of those quick pages.

I was actually looking for paper on my scraps drawer to add for another layout. Got a blue strip that Lora shared with me, grabbed some green that I had in my stash. Found this word strip in the same drawer and it all seemed to go well together. The first set of pictures I pulled was "ducks feeding". All I had left to do is rearrange a few item on a page and write a paragraph.
Thanks for stopping by here and hope to see you again very soon!

Yes, one more thing, if you've never listened to PRT, it's a great source of information, inspiration and laugh. There are many benefits of listening. I always listen to the show while cleaning the kitchen (since it's not very fun). I get double benefits - kitchen is clean and I'm all inspired to go work on something creative!

Now, see you later!

17 комментариев:

  1. Another great layout! As I came home from work, I was pleasantly surprised to find this here :)I love how the LO has simplicity to it, yet at the same time is so rich. I also really like the title, hungry visitors :) oh, and the punched out '10 looks so good. Did you punch out the actual picture? Well, what i'm trying to say is very nice :)
    P.S. Technically, yes, every post should have a title, but it's your blog, so you can do whatever you want ;) and that was your title :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. And by the way Anya, I started to listen to the Roundtable :) they are some funny ladies :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Haha, Anya, as soon as I finished writing my comment and posted it, you changed the title :) Now people are going to be wondering what in the world was I talking about hehe

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Sorry, I totally did not expect someone commenting while I was makin gfinal touches on this post:))
    Thanks, you are always so nice in you comments! <3 <3 <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. :) i comment a lot when I really like the work ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Aww... Anya such a cute layout!!! :-) Love the pics! This is what you mean by "doing scrap booking to have memories forever"! The girls expressions are so great! :-) Nice job!
    And Lorik... yeah you're right, changing the title is so wrong when someone already commented on it ;-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I think someone is developing scrappin' fever

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. The anxious waiting for new layouts to be posted is a sign :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Oh, by the way Anka, I have some papers waiting for you, I shared with the others yesterday :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Anya, gde new pages? and new challenge?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. She's probably finishing hers because she found that picture that she wanted to use :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Ladno, raz Anya nichego ne pishet...Lora, what's our next week's challenge?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Sorry Duska, by the time I was able to reply, Anya already posted.

    ОтветитьУдалить