вторник, 26 февраля 2013 г.

A&A layout

Here is a page I made using new papers by Les papiers de Pandore. I used mostly papers from Pause Cafe and one paper from Home Sweet Home. I like how well these collections coordinate with each other. 

 A few close ups:
 


 And keeping up with a tradition, I did a matching card. Just now I remembered that I didn't take a picture of it... I'll try to add it here later. It's a birthday card finally. Need to make many more of those.

Thanks for visiting!

8 комментариев:

  1. Anya, beautiful layout, as always. Devchata tak podrosli-pricheski, makeup... srazy sebya vspominau v etom vozraste.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Anya, Very nice layout. Blush and brown are my favorite color combo. And...blush is my favorite color

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Спасибо девочки! А я вас так помню в таком же возврасте :)... что то слишком быстро время летит.

    Катя, тебе к стати этот цвет очень идёт.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. What a beautiful LO!!! I love that picture of Alyonka and Alinka! :) love the colors too!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I really love the pictures with brick background! And the layout is very beautiful!!
    Anka that is funny you mentioned it, can't belive that our kids are at that stage of life. I am glad that mine are not into make up though :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Спасибо! Страничка получилась такой потому что бумага по моему вкусу:) Вот достижение тогда, когда нужно склеить из того что не в твоём стиле, а я так не умею.

    ОтветитьУдалить