понедельник, 25 февраля 2013 г.

Yay!

Hello! Happy Monday everyone! I don't know about yours, but my Monday was a very happy one - I got a package with new products from Les Papiers de Pandore! I fell in love with these papers the first time I saw them online, but let me tell you, they look even yummier in real life! Here is Pause Cafe:


 And this is Home Sweet Home:


And these are probably my favorite two pieces of these collections:


It didn't take me long to cut them up into pieces. Now I can play with them!


If you noticed, some of the papers weren't full sheets, that because I already started making my first layout. I hope to be back tomorrow with a full picture of it, when I add journaling to the page. Here is a sneak peek:


I love every single sheet of paper in both of these collections! It's a rare occasion for me, but Beatrice Garni did such a wonderful job designing them. I can see myself using up every inch of these papers!

And that's all for today, but I will be back soon!

Have a great day!

2 комментария:

  1. Прекрасный дизайн у бумаги и как здорово подошли к фотографиям.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Да, бумага действительно прекрасная, мне очень нравится!

    ОтветитьУдалить