вторник, 12 февраля 2013 г.

Cards for Mom...

I have two cards to share today. I have been carrying one of these these ideas for a very long time, and last week I finally decided to transfer it to a card. Basket full of flowers...



I used a mini glue dot for every flower, otherwise they wouldn't stay in place. Finished these flowers off with a pearl. I like this purple/aqua color combination.

The second one was made this morning. I have used a similar idea for a card before, but this time I used wood grain pattern paper for the fence and inked edges of it with dark brown ink pad, which added a little more dimension to it.

 
 
I had an older paper pad by K&Company to make these cards. All the flowers on this card were hand cut from one of the papers in the pack.

There's a whole list of the cards I still want to make... But my helpers don't always let me... Sometimes they sit still, but that doesn't happen often and it doesn't last long...


I'll be back to share more when I get more done!

Have a great day!

6 комментариев:

  1. AWWWWWW manunichka!!!!!! Love this picture!!!! So cute! :-) :-) :-)
    Beautiful cards Anya… love the one with the flowers… I c you are in a spring mood… not yet! I am waiting for the 16 inch-er snow fall! Or blizzard! :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. :) No, I don't mind a snow fall! But I know, when Spring comes I would want to spend more time outside... and these are the cards that I will need later, so I just made them early:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. very nice cards and Sasha looks so cute on the picture : )

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Krasivo! :) Mne tozhe xochetsya otkritok.... ;)
    Nice helpers you've got there :)

    ОтветитьУдалить