четверг, 14 февраля 2013 г.

Happy Valentines Day!

Hello! I'm actually back today. I did make a few cards yesterday. Not as much as I wanted to, but three is better than nothing. White/red/black color combination... For my first one I cut out a whole bunch of roses, inked their edges and arranged them in the heart cut out.


Finished it off with glitter letter stickers and some rhinestones.



Number two was made on top of piano pattern paper. Instead of roses, I added a whole lot of hand cut leaves, that were needed to lighten it up a bit, since the background was pretty dark. Added a leftover rose from previous card.



Both hearts a re raised off the base of the card with pop dots. I just LOVE these glitter alphabet sticker's! They just make your project so much more special. By the way - they are 60% off at Michael's right now! Can't beat that!

And a third one is pretty simple. I was planning to add "Warm wishes" sentiment to it, but didn't want to waist that many stickers on it. The idea of steam coming out in heart was seen somewhere, don't remember exactly.



Another rose, another pearl. Added twine and washi tape to this one. I've cut the cup twice, cut off the handle and embossed it with swiss dots, then added on top of the first one.

I really enjoyed making these. Wish I can spend more time and make a few more...

Thanks for stopping by! Say "hello" if you were here, that makes me happy and motivated for new adventures:) Have the best Valentines Day ever!

See you next time!

7 комментариев:

  1. WOW! Just WOW!!! They are absolutely beautiful!!! Each one is so different but gorgeous! If I must pick… the first one is just breath taking! I must buy it from you!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you! I didn't clean the table yet... I might make one more:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. LOVE THEM! Gorgeous! Nothing more to say...... just gorgeous!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. The roses are my favourite...ps thanks for the lovely comment on my blog too. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Открытки просто прелесть! Плохо что позно проверила а то купила бы, ну ниче на следующий год будет готова. Заработалась...

    ОтветитьУдалить