суббота, 2 февраля 2013 г.

New releases from Les Papiers de Pandore...

Hello! Les papiers de Pandore just released two new collections and they are AMAZING! Oh, I wish I could work with these too! So many ways you can go with these... Love them all! I'll share a picture or two, and you can see them for yourself.

The first one is called Pause Cafe:


 They created pretty tags to go with this collection:
You can visit their site at Les papiers de Pandore to download these for free!

And the second collection is called Lovely Birds:


Love them both!

I'll see you on Monday to share two more layouts I created using the previous collections.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon!

5 комментариев:

  1. Hello there!

    I want to thank you for your sweet comment. AND you told me you also did the ten questions and answers. I like to read them but can't find them on your site (feel free to send me the url :]).

    xxx
    Ellen

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. They look like your are ready for spring ;) very nice! Love the colors of the Cafe on! I can only imagine what you will do with both of them... Looking forwarder to see your creation ;-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Fresh Delight, I loved your post and you gave me an idea to do the same, but I haven't done it yet. I'll try to remember to send you a link when I do :)

    Ирочка я совсем не получаю эти наборы бумаг :( Это их новые коллекции для следующего семестра. К сожалению мой term закончился. Я сегдня выставлю последних две работы.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. oh :-( well that is sad :( i had high hopes your LO :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Nice collections! Love them both, but have to agree the pause cafe is really really nice :) Waiting for your promised pages....

    ОтветитьУдалить