четверг, 26 июня 2014 г.

Birthday cards in red...

Good morning! I've got an order to make a Birthday card in red, and as you probably already know, I like to give my customers a choice so I've made two cards. I purposely made them in two different styles, so that she can pick whichever one speaks more to her.

Here's the first one:

with flowers, ribbon, glitter, dimension and enamel dots...


And the second one is a little more on a modern side.Here I've added black accents, pearls, swirl, calendar and more enamel dots. Here's number two:


This sweet lady also ordered an explosion box for a friend's wedding in special colors and style. It was an honor to work for this person! It was also fun to work on something new. I like to challenge myself. So I'll be back to share that one with you very soon. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great and creative day!

4 комментария: