пятница, 27 марта 2015 г.

Manly card...

Hello friends! I have two cards to share today. For both of them I used papers by Les Papiers de Pandore and some printables. I really needed a manly card, for a person, whose birthday is in Spring. I'm not sure how well you can tell it was made for a man, but the Spring theme is very present here :)

 
And the other one was made in pink and red color combination with brown accents.



I really enjoyed making these! Maybe because I don't get much free time for creativity lately :)) And yesterday I was just excited to make something! Well, I hope to be back soon, since I have some layouts that were done a while back, but were waiting for the journaling.

Thanks for visiting!

4 комментария:

  1. Анечка, очень красивые открытки, не могу выбрать какая из них мне нравится больше!))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Спасибо Оксана! Ты меня успокоила, а то у меня с мужскими открытками совсем мало опыта :))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Анечка, я на одноклассниках писала, как будет минутка, загляни туда пожалуйста:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. De très belles cartes. Félicitations, je suis admirative. Belle soirée !

    ОтветитьУдалить