вторник, 19 апреля 2011 г.

Challenge for week 15

During our first fourteen weeks of challenges, I was trying to figure out what types of starting points actually helped me either start or finish my page faster. Color choice was one of them. I didn't have to spend a lot of time thinking over that choice since the choice have already been made for me.

This week I decided to go back to color challenge again.



(photo courtesy of A Creative Mint site)

A Creative Mint is a very pretty and inspiring site with lots of color inspiration ideas. I discovered it through Melissa Philips last year. I thought it would be a perfect color pallet for a Spring and Easter weekend!


Hope, that you are as excited as I am and I can't wait to see your new creations!


Anya

4 комментария:

  1. I have been waiting for this, the new challenge!! Really excited and already thinking of my page :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. i think that i might even be able to do this thing! can i at least try? if not, its ok.

    i want to come home! 13th period right now.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Доченька, aren't you supposed to be studying or something? Loveu2!

    ОтветитьУдалить