Today was the first day of May Everyday journey for me. I like how projects like these make you think of new things you want to capture that are important in your life. Here are a few of my favorites from today:
The road to my church. I love this road. Church is a big part of our life.
I'm happy to be a part of this big, lovely and friendly "family".
My beautiful sister-in-law. Just like this photo of her and her baby.
And for our challenge this week - Scraplift a layout that you like and send me the link of the scraplifted work together with your page along with answers to these questions.
1. What time of the day do you like to scrapbook the most?
2. Your favourite color to work with on a layout (not a color combination).
3. What do you snack on or drink when you scrapbook?
4. What is your favorite tool at the moment?
5. I wish I had more ________ .
Спасибо и до новой встречи.