пятница, 26 ноября 2010 г.

Thanksgiving


We LOVE Thanksgiving, that's why we celebrate it a few times a year. We have a special Thanksgiving service at church around October with dinner after the service, and then celebrate together on Thanksgiving day.

What is the most important thing at Thanksgiving? Is it a turkey? Because at this house was definitely a laughter! Yes, tables were overflowing with abundance of food including turkey... but being able to gather together and just have fun was a blessing.


I am really thankful for a large family!

8 комментариев:

  1. BTW, i need pictures... PLEASE!
    Your camera takes amazing pictures! I don't remember everything to look this yummy!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. That's because you were late! we ate the yummiest stuff...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. ha ha... You owe me a paper after this comment :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. mmm, those baklazhani look so good, I need to make those soon.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. NOW i'm really hungry!!!! This day was just SO special for me for SO many reasons... 1st- its Thanksgiving! And i have so much to be thankful for! 2nd - I have everyone i love right there next to me, The best parents in the world, my wonderful sisters, nice brothers, and FINALY i'm not alone... my husband! The most wonderful, loving, special husband that is just for me! And 3rd - i just came from my honeymoon :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Yes, it was very special for all of us! How can it not be? - look at the table! We have the best mother in the world!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I really want all that food! It looks so delicious, don't remember how it tastes like, we should repeat it.

    ОтветитьУдалить