среда, 19 декабря 2012 г.

LO "Moment"...

Good morning! I'm back. Still trying to find the best way, time and spot in the house to photograph finished projects. Sometimes even a great camera doesn't help. These pictures were taken by the window, and you can tell that by the harsh shadows on the left side of the page... Any tips?

Here is the 12x12 layout I made using Little Winter Circus and Everyday Portraits collections by Les Papiers de Pandore :


Making this page was a great reminder how much I really love scrapbooking! Having great products to work with is even better! I cut up the "moment" journaling card in half, adding one portion at the top of the pictures and the other one at the bottom, making it look like one long card.


I also used a stamp by Les papiers de Pandore, which I embossed in white embossing powder. And to support the stamping idea, I went ahead and embossed a few butterflies...


... and white cardstock, that I laid underneath the journaling card. Wanted to keep the page pretty light, to represent the innocence of little children in these photos.

I've told you before how versatile these papers are and I just love it! Make sure you visit their site for more awesome ideas! Thank you Les papiers de Pandore for great products!

Have a great day and I'll see you soon!

5 комментариев:

  1. yeay! I am the first one to comment, I rarely comment and this is the first time it is a first comment.. I don't know if that made sense.. lol.. anyways, beautiful page anya!! love the layout and you always make everything sooooo pretty! you have so much talent :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. This is beautiful! I adore the colours you have combined and those butterflies are perfect! TFS

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Anya such a lovely page!! I love your photos, yeah it is not so often you can get those two to cooperate, but they turned out so cute!!
    Very nice and warm colors.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Thank you everyone! Your comments are the fuel for my creativity!

    Ирочка, yes it did make sense:) И спасибо что оставила комментарий!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Aww, nice!
    I'm catching up on my commenting :D

    ОтветитьУдалить