вторник, 20 августа 2013 г.

"Love" card...

Hello! I'm back with another card today. But first let me share a beautiful picture my daughter took of our rose bush this morning...


Isn't it gorgeous? 

I don't think I've ever seen drops of rain holding on to leaves this way... My card is not going to be anything special after such a beauty our Creator makes for us to enjoy. His art makes me speechless!


 I made a flower and it was laying on the table lonely. So I decided to find him a home...


Also, I took a break from my mini book, since it was taking too long to complete, and made a page last night. Actually, I was simply cleaning my room and this page just happened...  I'll share it tomorrow, after I add journaling to it :)


Can't believe it's already second half of August... Kids are returning to school next week... Don't want to be sad, but I don't want summer to go! Especially when August felt more like September all month long! We really need another month of summer!

I hope you have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow!

3 комментария:

  1. Hello. Your card is beautiful. So glad I found your blog - looking forward to seeing the adorable layout that I got a sneak peek of. I am your newest follower via GFC. Love connecting with other scrappers. Stop by and say hi.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you Leslie! A new follower always makes my day:) Off to visit your blog...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Gorgous picture! Alena does a great job taking pictures, following your passion.
    Very nice card!

    ОтветитьУдалить