воскресенье, 6 февраля 2011 г.

Scraplift Sunday - week 5

For our challenge this past week, we used a page by Susan Weinroth. My biggest problem was choosing pictures, since there were too many that could work for this sketch. So, I decided to double the challenge for myself by making two pages. The first one was pretty closely scraplifted from the original one. I even used similar colors :

The other one was made using mostly scrap pieces from my drawer. (The picture of lo was taken before journaling was added to the page):

I am so happy to introduce another participant of last week's challenge - Anka. I really like the color combination that she used here and her pictures are very pretty. I like her chipboard letters too. Here is her beautiful work:

Lora always surprises me with her twist to a layout. I just love how happy this page looks. Very cute picturess and good job on fitting 5 photos here. Lovely border too! Here's Lora's page:

And now is the time to announce our next challenge. Jennifer Gallacher is a very talented scrapbooker and one of her pages I would like to use for our next Scrapbook Sunday challenge - week 6.

I hope you have a great week and some bits and pieces of free time to get your lo done!

4 комментария:

  1. Nice work everyone! We are missing one person...hope she gets back to us pretty soon. Love the princess layout :) or maybe it's the person in the picture... ;) both are very cute.
    Anka-I am missing the beach at this moment... I think I am going to use our pictures from our last vacation...getting inspired here :)and I agree with Anya, the letters are very much to my taste.
    Can't wait to start this weeks layout. I always seem to start out early, but finish out late... :) Lets make this week a change :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I know, when I was doing that layout,I myself, wanted to be at the beach.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. So, are we all doing beach this week? I had some pictures sitting on my desk waiting their turn...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Yep, I actually think I am...Still debating though. There are so many to choose from...

    ОтветитьУдалить