вторник, 29 января 2013 г.

A page for Les Papiers de Pandore

Good morning! I would like to share another layout I made for Les Papiers de Pandore. I tend to make monochromatic pages. But this time I tried to use as many papers and colors from the collection as possible. And I find that making a page in a quilt style is the best way to do so.

  

   A few close up:


I used pop dots to give dimension to the title.


Besides the grey cardstock, this page was 100% made of things from these two collections - Winter Little Circus and Everyday Portraits. It felt SO good being able to create again.

I guess, I will leave you with a cute smile we get to enjoy everyday:

That picture was picked for Project Life album and I thought I'll share it here since we love it so much!

There's one more thing I wanted to mention. I use online calendar for my Project Life. Besides moths and days, this site has weeks labeled too! It's great for PL if you do weekly spreads. You can check that site at Calendar365.com. I'm even thinking about saving my photos by week now. Will see how it works.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next time!

Have a great day!

8 комментариев:

  1. AWWWWW what a CUTE smile!!!! Love him to peices!!! And Anya another beautiful page... makes you want to think about warm days :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. LOVE that smile too!!! So cute with 2 tiny teeth :)
    Very nice page, miss warm days SO MUCH!! I just can't stay warm lately, layers and layers of clothes don't help. Thank God for a little gift of 2 warm days! The sun is shining through the window makes all the difference, and it's actually warm, yey!! :)
    Maybe having these warm days will get me in the mood to finish by PL, I hope so.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Thank you! I LOVE this weather! Definitely doesn't feel like January! Tanya, about PL - you can do it! Little bit at a time.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I am thinking of scheduling time ahead each week and put it in my phone as reminder. Because if it's just in the air, never happens. Will see if that works.

    Any you didn't respond to some questions on previous posts from visitors.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Good idea! I started adding post noted on my desk top to remember some things too:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. AWW ANYA I LOVE YOUR NEW POST.... just WOW!!! Where was this? Probably your best work yet...... oh wait.... there is NO new post!

    Ladno... i forgive you! I check everyday anyway... a couple times a day i think :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Beautiful page Anya! I really like it. The pop up title looks awesome!
    Waiting for the next project :)
    And what a cute little 2 tooth smile :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Irka, you are hilarious! I could hear your voice in that comment:))
    Lora, I do have not one, but two pages on the table in the final stages of completion:)

    ОтветитьУдалить